Monday, July 25, 2005

Colors of Fall

I cant wait for fall. For the colors. I love it. It is the most relaxing time of the year for me. The colors are amazing to me. My favorite thing is to grab a bunch of cd's, jump in the car, and go drive out in the country, where the trees line the roads. Just drive for hours, and then make sure to find a different route home. I love it because its something i can do alone, or with someone else. And I enjoy it the same either way. With someone else I would probably want to stop more, like in the small towns, for lunch or ice cream or a key chain. Something dumb like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

one of the best things about fall is the smell of the turning trees in the air when the windows are open. lunch and ice cream wouldn't be as interesting without the keychain though. :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

where did that come from? We have at least another month and a half until Fall.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home