Friday, July 08, 2005

Feeling bad but feeling good

Im feeling bad but feeling good at the same time. I think I should be feeling badly still, but Ive got some good things going on too, so Im really excited about them. I start my new job Monday, and school in a month. Ive made some really good friends recently, and where as a year ago I would have wanted to dwell in how sad and hurt I was, right now I want to do something about it and feel good about whats still there, and what is new and what I have :) Im seeing A coming to terms and it seems like he is not so angry anymore, that makes me happy, I feel like maybe a friendship will be possible afterall. That feels good. There is more, but I will get into that later. Sorry for my few depressive posts, im still sad at times, but one thing ive learned this past year is that there are always worse things that could be happening, and the clouds will go away, the sun will come out. It just always does :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

there you go, girl. get that s&*t together and move on. We all make mistakes, but peace of mind is priceless.

11:22 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

no apologies needed. good to hear you're feeling a little better.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home