Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wrong

Belief.
I lost myself in it. Drowned in it almost.
I am so drained. Is it like that story? The boy who
cried wolf? I guess I dont know anymore. So much is
"going" to happen. If I just "wait". Im sick of waiting.
Am I wrong? Am I selfish?
How can something grow, when the room for it
the next step, the need....god the need, is squashed.
Not once.
It seems like always.
I dont want to be upset. I cant help it. I am.
Who knows, who really knows who is at fault. Maybe its me.
Right now its me.
I will be more cautious. I promise I will. I promise.
And as long as I close off a little part of me, it wont hurt so much next time.
Right?
Back to that again.
Fuck.

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

*sigh* don't close off...it makes it worse in the long run. i hope things get better for you soon...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

That Girl is right. Its the risk of relationships and you can't enjoy one unless you are willing to give oh yourself somewhat. The ying/yang is pleasure/pain.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home