Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Early Mornin

I love getting up and watching the sun come up, I never used to be able to do this, and being able to now, without wanting to lay in bed all day, is awesome. Is this a sign im getting old? Shouldnt it be the other way around, shouldnt it have been easier for me to get going when I was younger? I dont know, but I love my mornings. They are by far my favorite time of the day. Just out of the shower, sitting with my kitty and a big cup of coffee letting my hair dry, half watching the news as im half staring out the patio doors as the sun comes up. The only thing im missing is the someone sitting with me, on the other end of the couch, or right next to me, fingers entwined, maybe head on my lap reading the paper as I drink my coffee and watch the sun come up. I love my mornings so much. I wonder if this is something I would want to keep just for me. Letting him sleep in, getting up with my coffee, maybe sitting with a blanket out on the balcony watching the sun, the sky, the city around me wake up. I think so. I think this is mine and mine alone.

"....my love..you know that your my best friend..you know I'd do anything for you.." Sarah McLachlan

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Interesting entry. Very artisic and insightful.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home