Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

It was all in all a good day. I got to spend time with the people I love and that made it an AMAZING day. From A I got the most amazing bouquet of flowers, every kind of flower I could imagine, an espresso maker from Italy and some Italian coffee. And best of all...he got his passport. That is the best present by far.

Ok...question of the day!

I have a friend who is nervous about his girlfriend having a blog and having only one guy who responds to her and back and forth, vice versa, all day long while he is at work. There seems to be more, like he says they talk online as well, not just on the blog. She says it is a friend and to just drop it. I dont know what to tell him...in my opinion she should have told him about it, like in their daily conversations, but he said she NEVER brought him up once, so I told him that was probably reason to be a little threatened by it. So instead of just making him sound crazy for thinking it may be something to worry about that
maybe she should put herself in his shoes..., but I know how things can get when you spend alot of time online with the same person, so I told him he should let her know it makes him uncomfortable, so that is just my opinion....any additional thoughts??

And back to me ( my blog, it should be all about me dammit!) I am DONE with one of my classes and got an A!! It was my accelerated class, so I had to cram so much shit in my brain in only 6 weeks, but it was worth it, Ill definately take more classes like that!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Oh, my! I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you had a good one.

As for your friend, I agree with you. He needs to say he's uncomfortable and she needs to respect it, especially if she's talking to her online friend as much as she's talking to her boyfriend. Hope that all works out ok!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home