Thursday, October 13, 2005

In Queue

So I miss blogging. Ive decided to try and make it a part of my day again. I was getting all wrapped up in junk, and finding myself alot more stressed than I used to be...wanna know why? Cause before I threw it all on here. Not all building up in my head. Now....building up in my head. Yuck.

So...I was thinking about how I used to think I was somewhat creative, I used to paint and make things out of nothing, when I was in my 20s people used to come over to my house and love all of the ecclectic hodgepodge missmatched things I had. Of course, that was in my 20s. Now my hand painted dining table, and paint strewn canvases just dont seem "up to par" with the people my age and around me. Of course they have families and have the "child proof" fabrics and "easy to clean" surfaces. BUT, it all still looks so much more.....mature?? than my own decor. I love it, its what im comfortable with, but....is it ok? Or am I living in the past and need to move into the future with more contemporary things? I just dont know. I guess as long as im happy in my surroundings I shouldnt really care what other people think, like when I have friends stop by and they say "how cute" (I HATE the word cute) I should just blow it off and just smile and nod. Smile and nod. Smile and nod.

Anyone have any tips on dropping some lbs. I want to drop em by xmas and need some ideas!~ Hellllllp.

and, lastly, red and yellow for my bathroom or red and purple? Is red and purple too brothel like? I really like them together, or red (which is more rusty red) purple AND yellow? Thoughts? Ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home