Friday, October 21, 2005

I Remember December...

Ok...I HATE not knowing things. I HATE not being able to look into his eyes and know if its the truth or not. I HATE it.

Previous Blog....im a dork and made up a dumb story of a friend who blogs blah blah blah, well it was me. And A's blog. He has a friend who always comments and she leaves things that make me question him, I dont like that at all about myself, BUT I CANT HELP IT!!!! When she writes things like "..you dont know how many times Ive heard him refer to himself as blah blah blah" Would that NOT make you think she knows him...like KNOWS him knows him? And he tells me they only know each other from some trivia thing. Ok. I HAVE to trust him because I love him. So THIS is going to be my venting! I promised I wouldnt go nutso on him about it. He said she is his friend, I am his love. I get that. But but but....the comments drive me insane!! ONLY because of the unknown, the not being able to look him in the eyes. THE FUCKING UNKNOWN!!!!!! Ughh.

Ok, I feel better now :)

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

some of the comments krypto gets on his site are/were very flirtatious and sometimes he was flirtatious back. once they saw him writing about me and vice versa those imaginary threats/blog relationships cooled down. if it's meant to work out, it will!

8:06 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

.....he wont write about me there.

3:00 AM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Yeah, maybe thats it.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home