Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Daydream Believer

Miscellaneous things on my mind. Not sure why, nor do I care. Thought I may as well jot them down somewhere.

Crocodiles. No idea why, but about 5 times in the last two days I have pictured a crocodile and thought of the word crocodile.

People who collect dolls. I had a friend who collected porceline dolls, she had the most beautiful living room, we both worked at a furniture store, so everything was contemporary and high quality. Then...those ugly damn dolls, on one wall, on a bookcase and in curio cabinets. Whats up with that? I would cringe everytime I went to her house.

My age. I have been thinking about that alot lately. Went out the other night and some people I work with now thought I was early 20's. Ive been working there 4 months, Im not exactly a quiet person, pretty social with people. And they still thought I was young. Im starting to think that I dont act my age in a bad way. I have some more thinking to do on that.

Andrea. He has been on my mind, well, to be fair he is always on my mind, but recently its different. When I think of any problem im having, or decision I have to make he is making it with me. Its strange. Another thing I have to do some thinking on. Things are to a state of seriousness Ive never had before. Not time wise, I dated a man for 5yrs and was engaged, but this is different. Different than Led even. Its not even a conscious decision, he is just a part of my decisions, thoughts, etc. I have always been pretty independent and actually ended relationships for too much co-existing. Now I dont even think of it that way because its so natural, no trying to control me, or vice versa, its just....a fact of our lives I guess. Wierd.

Dreams.
I have had some wicked dreams lately. I stopped for awhile, they are back now. I wonder why.

1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

it's funny that you're stuck on crocodiles. maybe that means you'll meet an australian too. :) (not that you're looking)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home