Thursday, December 22, 2005

Time

All this time now, finals over, classes over for a month. This whole week I have gotten home from work, sat down with a glass of wine, and wondered what the fuck to do with myself. Sad.

On a really good note, I got a 4.o this semester!! WOOOHOOO! This is a really good thing, considering I had to previously take a math class that I nearly failed. Brings me to a 3.75 so far. One more year and I am done! I so wish I could afford to go full time and not work and get done this year. Oh well. I should be thankful I have the opportunity at all :) And I am!

I dont think A is going to show up for Xmas. I had a rough time dealing with it yesterday, but I think today I am just empty and feeling like an idiot. I really should have known better, but I am too gullible and a sucker. I feel stupid, but Im not that upset with myself....not as much as I thought I was. I gave it a shot, and I did all I could. There is nothing I can do about it. It is his choice and not mine. If something holds him back right now, it always will and I need to move on before we are both wondering why we wasted so much time on something so unattainable. But for now Im still going to be hopeful. It is Christmas, and I want to think that miracles can happen, even to me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Be safe but have fun. I know my plans of cocktails and spinache dip will be much needed!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Wow! That was a quick flip. What the hell happened? That's ok, KC> Come to B-more and my crew and ThatGirl's crew will make sure you have a fun holiday.

In the meantime, you're doing the right thing. Moving on.

10:19 AM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Yeah, a quick flip I wasnt expecting unfortunately. After months of planning, in one day things changed. But Im still hopeful he will show up, I am just giving him his time, and I cant be a part of the decision anymore, I cant MAKE it happen. Its all him.

Long distance thingy...he said he is afraid there is no future for us. My opinion, its been a damn year, A YEAR... couldnt you have figured this out awhile ago? I dont know, im bitter, and he has his reasons, and I respect it. But im destroyed at the moment and its all I can do to seriously get up in the morning right now. Even though I know I am strong and will move on.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home