Thursday, January 05, 2006

Another day

One more day of thinking, reading over old letters, and just trying to understand why. I dont think I ever will. I think I was blinded by love that I didnt expect that the reality of the distance, the challenges, the changes, could ever be something that would come between us. I thought we could overcome anything together. I really believed this with all of my heart. I spent a year of my life learning to accept this, believe it, and anticipate the days when it would be easier and the only challenge would be what to make for dinner. I guess I was blind. I guess that the words he said, the feelings he showed, the promises made werent as real, and maybe I have made more out of it than it ever was. This is the hardest part. How long have I believed things were great when really it was never enough for him. When really I wasnt it for him, when I read so much that I was. Ive read some things, looked over some letters, and in one of them he told me I was his whole world. So what happened? In such a short time, where did that go? Why are you so afraid. I wont let anything bad happen to you ever, I just want to be with you. Together. Thats all we have wanted. Or so I thought....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home