Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Better Day

Today I took his picture down from my cube at work. I feel better immediately. Im thinking that maybe I have some more to think about. Is it worth all this pain and saddness? Nope. I dont think it is. Maybe this is how it is supposed to be. Maybe we will be happier without each other. I think of how happy I have been this year, but then the major things, the things that really matter, are memories of saddness and being abandoned and just not being enough. I cant feel that way. I wont feel that way. Its hard enough to work on my self esteem alone, but having someone making me feel im not good enough to love, that is too much for me. I will never be the person I want to be this way. I thought love was enough, but apparently thats another lesson I needed to learn. Im glad I learned to really trust and give myself to someone else, the good was REALLY good, but the bad is really bad. All in all its been worth it. Its a new year, a new day, a new week, and a new me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Love is like that. A straight stock exchange. The rewards are great, but the loss just hurt all the way around.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home