Thursday, January 26, 2006

What I have learned.

Internet dating: What I have learned 101

First thing to know, you never NEVER really know someone. I dont care if it is one day one week one month or one year. What you think and what is true are never going to be the same thing. You will think you know them inside and out, and the truth is you know only what they choose to divulge to you. Until you can look them in the eye, you never will ever know the truth. I dont care how many people say, "but we REALLY know each other" its not true. That would, it would be impossible without being able to sense and react to the physical. You never really know. How do you know that his impulses arent to pick up things and throw them at your head and scream and yell. You cant tell only being "online". I used to be such an advocate, I mean what a good way to get past the initial first glance and really be able to dig deep and get to know someone from the inside out. But I think that the fear of the unknown, unless you are a saint or Jesus himself is way too much to handle. You just never know. And when you think you really DO know....it blows up in your face.

Internet Dating 101- Dont do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

my relationship with krypto didn't really start until we met, we were just friends online. my ex used to cheat by meeting people online. they never knew he was married which quickly turned me off to online dating. i believe they all have wrong intentions and lead double lives.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Oh, now you tell me...

1:12 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

please. that is all crap. you don't know anyone until you REALLY get to know them; online or not.

People can fake you out whether you meet them on myspace or at the Starbucks down the street. I think the key is that you deal with the safety ramifications of meeting someone online. Other than that, I think its the same thing.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home