Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A million faces

I have such a hard time understanding peoples faces. There are so many faces to each individual person and I dont know that I am capable of understanding each and every one, and I am not sure that I want to. Does that make me naive? Simple? Stupid? I see the best in people, I always have, I always try. I guess I see more than some people see themselves and that is the problem they have with me. Would it be better for me to see and comment on the negative at all times, remaining emotionless, cold, and bitter. Im starting to think it just might. I have somewhat been experimenting kind of. But I am finding that im just an emotional being and this actions without emotions arent really what Im looking for. Do I need a man who wants to sit and cry with me? Hell no. But I need a man. Plain and simple. I need a man willing to take responsibility for his actions, willing to ask for help, understanding compromise. I need the strength. I have been strong my whole life, I always have to be the strong one, I need, NEED someone to lean on and I NEED someone to trust me enough to lean on me the same. I dont think that is too much to ask for. But Im not so sure anymore, I guess it depends on what someone wants. If it seems like you will give them what they want, im sure they will agree to high heaven that they are all of this. When they decide to want something else, another face comes out and everything changes. And you are left trying to pick up pieces. Now here is the kicker. I dont hold much in, so its not as if these people can say "I didnt know you felt that way". They know better. So again, im naive, simple, stupid, and all of the above, but at least I only have one face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

AHEM!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger TheManagement said...

Dan....do you say anything other than AHEM? Im starting to think you are trying to say something here!? :)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Just trying to get your attention....

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home