Monday, February 06, 2006

Ughh

So Im working on some closure with the ex. Im not good at that, because I still dont understand what ended us in the first place. But I think Ive just decided fuck it. It isnt worth this much thought and effort. Im going to miss out on alot more by wasting even MORE time thinking about it. I went and got wasted the other night, havent done that in a long long time. But I felt good, I met people, talked to people I didnt know, felt somewhat social again. Really had a good time. But of course it goes to far and I get plastered and sappy. Maybe thats what I needed, because I do feel a bit more closure than I did before. But that could also be me, accepting and moving on. Thank god for that. I dont have any more to give for awhile, trying to help someone who doesnt want help takes alot out of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

I agree. BUT... there are times when you are there for someone unconditionally, they will accept your help. I don't know if that's the case for you though. A long distance relationship is hard to uphold and given this extra twist, letting go might be the good thing.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home