Monday, March 06, 2006

Confessions of a Thirty-something

Im bored, so its confession time!

Confessions:

I have faked it before.

I am not ready to quit smoking yet.

I sometimes still miss my ex.

I dont even know what an orgasm feels like so I dont know if I have had one.

I used to have "buddy" sex with my neighbor who lived downstairs from me, and sometimes go out to the bar where he works looking for him to renew that "friendship" but always come to my senses before I do something stupid.

He was the best sex ive had because we had unbelievable passion. It was insane.

I never stayed at his house, I always went home after.

He never stayed at my house, he always went home after.

The first guy I dated, I dated for 5 years.

He was rough and forced anal and really scared me.

I used to think sex was love.

I cant have sex without attachment anymore, I am too emotional of a being.

I sometimes get so emotional that I get choked up and cant even cry and it actually hurts.

I have had thoughts about having sex with another woman.

The last relationship I was in was long distance, and "safe".


Ok...enough for now.
Ill write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Wow. I didn't know this about you, KC. Thanks for the opening up.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home